We have the processes and procedures in place to provide Mighty service
Mighty Must Do’s
Entrepreneur Tim Wilson formed Mighty Transportation Services at the turn of the new millennium. The focus then and now was to bring personalized service to the expedited requirements of Canadian shippers with time-sensitive LTL and truckload shipments to and from the continental United States.
U.S. companies who need distribution to Canada also rely on Mighty for their expedited LTL and truckload shipments. Multiple levels of service and varied equipment types are available to Mighty customers on both sides of the border.
We serve a wide range of industries and requirements including:
- Our customers communicate directly with our dispatch department as their main contact for pick-ups, tracing, questions and quotes.
- We invoice correctly, deliver as promised and strive for continuous improvement.
- Time sensitive shipments must be followed up throughout their entire journey, even through the weekend.
- Our customers are contacted daily to field any questions and address any additional requirements.
- Team members keep detailed notes on every move in our Dispatch-Mate software… the details matter.
- We treat all those around us with courtesy and respect and ensure customers
“hear our smile” in our daily communications.
- We tell it how it is and are proactive problem solvers throughout our operation.
- Deliveries are to be followed up on at 9:00 am daily and any delays or concerns are communicated to the customer immediately.
- Customer pick-ups are followed up at noon daily and if the selected carrier is not on schedule, other arrangements will be made to ensure the pick-up promise has been met.
- We always investigate alternatives that enhance service and/or offer savings to our customers.
- When a customer has multiple pick ups on one day, we contact them to confirm which carrier is picking up each shipment to avoid possible confusion.
- We use high service carriers that typically operate 1-12 trucks, operate on a point to point basis, avoiding re-handling, reducing claims and improving transit times.
- We carry Contingent Cargo insurance and a Surety Bond that provides additional coverage for each shipment placed in our care.
- We track and trace every shipment from start to finish and are available 24/7/365.